Command Hooks for Outdoors? Yes please!
Command Outdoor Window Hooks
Command Outdoor Forever Classic Metal Hook
Command Outdoor Medium Terrace Hooks
Command Outdoor Stainless Steel Wire Hooks
Want to shop all our DIY & Craft supply picks in one place? Check out our dedicated shopping page, full of all our best finds from the interwebs!
- Mug hooks from Mesa Dreams Leather via Instagram
If you’ve got an awesome mug collection, or just need somewhere easy to grab cups in the morning then think about wall mounting them like this.
- Wreath overdoor hanger from Timmons Family Lemonade
Just fix an upside-down hook to the back of a door and you can hang a wreath just about anywhere.
- Kitchen appliance hooks from Simplify in Style
If you love to cook, you’ve probably got a big collection of appliances and gadgets, tidy them up by wrapping the power cords around a Command Hook.
- Toy Hammock from Lemon Squeezy Home
All you need is an old bed sheet to make this soft toy hammock Command Hook hack – and kids will love putting their toys ‘to bed’ every night.
- Car garbage bin from Org Junkie
For anyone who practically lives in their car, a trash bag is a must for staying tidy on long car journeys and commutes!
- Hanging Headphones from Hall of Fame Moms
Gadget lovers will know that when it comes to keeping cords tidy, the struggle is real! We love this headphone hack that keeps your audio gear safely stored.
- Dessert table backdrop from Glorious Treats
Command Hooks are great for temporary party decorations like this fun dessert table backdrop.
- Vanity corner from Elizabeth.health.food.life via Instagram
What we love about Command Hooks is that you can find a way to get more use from every part of your home. This idea speeds up getting ready in the morning and turns an unloved corner into a pretty jewellery display.
- Tie/belt hanger from Hometalk
This DIY tie or belt hanger (made from a dollar store cooling rack) keeps everything on display so you can decide what goes with your outfit in a jiffy!
- Halloween party backdrop from The Celebration ShoppeDIY photo booths are super fun for parties and weddings and can be so simple to put together with a few props and a backdrop. Hang yours with the help of some trusty Command Hooks.