- Fridge lock from Hip2save
This makeshift child lock will make you wish you’d thought of it sooner!
- Desk organization buckets from Delightful Mom
These little buckets are a totally cute way to store pens and stationery items – but they can take up a lot of desk space – hooking them onto the edge is a great compromise!
- Scrabble ledge shelves from Apartment Therapy
These cute scrabble ledges are an adorable Command Hook hack that keeps favorite books easy to grab and out on display.
- Coffee station from Hi Sugarplum
Coffee addicts will love this dedicated drinks station with everything you need to fix a cup of Joe in a hurry!
- Hairdryer caddy from _mrs_ladybug_ via Instagram
We love this repurposed shower caddy on a Command Hook for storing hair tools – remove the entire caddy to have all of your items out at once, then tidy away as soon as you’re done – it’s one of our favorite Command Hook hacks for reducing clutter if you use a lot of products to create your look.
- Trash can hack from One Good Thing
Use this humble trash can hook hack to make sure the bag stays in place!
- Bow storage from Milennial Music Teacher via Instagram
If you’ve got a musician at home – or even a whole string section – you can organize their equipment with this killer Command Hook hack so it doesn’t get damaged.
- Hat storage from Chadpbaker via Instagram
Hats are so awkward to store: you have to be careful not to squash them and they take up a lot of space. Use this Command Hook hack to solve the problem!
- Key rack from Two Twenty One
One of the best Command Hook hacks for speedy mornings? A simple door-side key rack so you don’t waste half your morning hunting them down.
- Book slings from Projects at the Picketts
These gorgeous book slings are a quick and easy craft project for keeping bedtime stories close by.
Which one of these Command Hook hacks was your favorite? Let us know in the comments.
Did you enjoy this post? If so, don’t forget to share it on Pinterest!