- Cord tidy from Hi Sugarplum
Using hooks to thread cords and wire around delicate furniture is a sneaky way to give the appearance of a minimalist, clutter-free space.
- Cupboard storage from Jill M Burkey via Instagram
Command hooks are great for hanging awkward shapes, like these food processor attachments that would otherwise take up valuable cupboard space!
- Gift wrapping station from Finding Home Farms
With a few doweling rods and some Command Hooks, you can make a gift wrapping station worthy of Martha Stewart!
- Toothbrush hooks from The Krazy Coupon Lady
Mounting toothbrushes with a sideways hook is a genius idea for keeping your vanity unit clear and giving them space to drip-dry at the same time.
- Seat pads from Pepper Design Blog
If you’ve ever sat through a meal on a seat pad that won’t stay still then you’ll love this hack for sticking them in place without having to sew corner ties!
- Gaming station from Levi777L via Reddit
Serious gamers collect a LOT of equipment and most of it does not come cheap. This hack not only protects it from damage but keeps it organized at the same time.
- Artwork hangers from Be a Fun Mum
If your fridge is full, then DIY a damage-free gallery wall with Command Hooks.
- Mantlepiece-free stocking hanging from Sassy Bass Chick via Instagram
Who says you need a mantlepiece to hang stockings? Santa will be more than happy to find another way in to fill these up on Christmas Eve.
- Bathroom caddy from the Crazy Craft Lady
Hanging your shower caddy from the showerhead would be great in an ideal world, but in practice, they can be really awkward to use and they never fit all the products you need, especially if you share a bathroom with roommates. But with waterproof Command Hooks, you can mount as many as you need.
- Command Hook shoe rack from 3M
Those shoes are way too pretty to hide inside a dark cupboard! This doweling rod shoe rack is space-saving and keeps them where you can admire them.