- Rudolph tulle holiday wreath from Baby Rabies
Make sure Rudolph knows exactly where to stop by making him a feature on your door.
- Let it snow wreath from Crafts Unleashed by Consumer Crafts
We love the flocking technique used on this holiday wreath to give artificial Christmas trees a snow-kissed effect as well – it’s simply the best way to take a low-cost plastic tree or wreath from zero to hero!
- Easy pinecone wreath from Remodelaholic
Take a simple pinecone holiday wreath up a notch by including some battery operated string lights.
- Candy wreath from Gwynn Wasson Designs
Red and white are one of those Christmas color combinations that will never go out of style. If you can get through making this wreath without eating half of the candy however, then you’re stronger than us.
- Monogram DIY Christmas wreath from Blue i Style
This striking monogram wreath is low on decoration but still makes a unique style statement.
- Disney holiday wreath from Disney Fashionista
If you live for your vacations to Walt Disney World and have some souvenir tree ornaments, this wreath is a brilliant way to show them off.
- DIY reindeer wreath from Say Yes
It doesn’t get much easier than this cute and simple reindeer wreath.
- DIY found object wreath from Brit+Co
This imitation Dresden wreath appears way more expensive than it is. You can have so much fun putting together different objects for it, too.
- DIY Christmas yarn wreath from Soho Sonnet
Yarn wreaths are inexpensive to make and a great option if you have leftover bags of yarn or fabric scraps from other projects you want to use up.
- DIY evergreen eucalyptus holiday wreath from Jen Woodhouse
This fluffy eucalyptus design proves that you don’t need to pile on bows and ribbons to make a gorgeous holiday wreath – you can let the greenery’s natural beauty shine with this project.