- No-bake mini pumpkin cheesecakes
If you want to change things up from the traditional pumpkin, try adding chocolate into the mix.
- Chocolate bourbon pecan pie
We love a time-saving make ahead dish, and this pie gets top marks for being best when made a day ahead.
- Boo-tterscotch M&M chocolate-chip cookie cake
Put your favorite flavored M&Ms into this customizable cookie cake.
- Vegan pumpkin chocolate-chip bars
Somewhere between a cake and a blondie, we have a feeling these bars will be a hit.
- Chocolate caramel marshmallows
These treats are the next best thing to do with marshmallows after toasting them.
- Reese’s peanut butter pie
This delicious pie lets you go all out of the decoration.
- Caramel pecan cake
If you’re looking for a show stopping chocolate Thanksgiving dessert, this one is pretty hard to beat.
- No-bake peanut butter cheesecake
Hot melted chocolate is the perfect finishing touch on this Thanksgiving dessert.
- Easy chocolate orange truffles
These four-ingredient truffles will convert you to making homemade chocolates.
- Pilgrim hat cookies
This recipe is the perfect treat for kids to make.
- Chocolate pumpkin bundt cake
This cake takes just 20 minutes to prep, and an hour to bake, so you can have it in the oven while you’re eating your main course!
- Turkey brownie cake
If you’ve never made a brownie cake before, this is definitely one to try.
- Chocolate-chip pumpkin bread
Greek yoghurt makes this bread recipe ultra light.
RELATED: 7 Simple Fall Color Schemes That Will Make Your Living Room Ultra Cozy in 2020
Go to page: