- Glazed breakfast biscuit bombs
These biscuit bombs will give any burrito a run for its money when it comes to the ultimate handheld breakfast treat.
- Cinnamon apple breakfast quinoa
This quinoa breakfast is the healthiest way to get your cinnamon fix in the morning.
- Cinnamon sugar churro waffles
If you’re crazy for churros, then this is one recipe you’ll be finding any excuse to make.
- Healthy pumpkin spice Latte Overnight Oats
Overnight oats tick all the boxes for a filling and healthy breakfast, plus it leaves the kitchen clear for Thanksgiving dinner prep to start.
- Pumpkin breakfast cookies
These oat-filled cookies are ones you won’t feel guilty about making for breakfast.
- Pumpkin caramel pecan baked French toast
This irresistible recipe is the ultimate indulgence.
- Apple cinnamon smoothie
If you’re on a time-crunch, a healthy smoothie like this one is a no-brainer – and it’s vegan too.
- Turkey hash brown breakfast casserole
If you’ve never made a breakfast casserole before, we guarantee you’ll wonder what took you so long when you finally do.
- Pumpkin spice cream cheese
When it comes to Thanksgiving breakfast ideas for pumpkin spice completists, this has got to be up there. What else would you spread on a bagel in fall?
RELATED: 7 Simple Fall Color Schemes That Will Make Your Living Room Ultra Cozy in 2020Go to page: