- Thyme cheddar cheese cookies from The Flavor Bender
These cookies would be the perfect accompaniment to a simple Thanksgiving cheeseboard, just add some grapes, quince jelly and a glass of good wine!
- Baked zucchini fries from Pinch of Yum
You’d never believe that these yummy and healthy zucchini fries were baked. Coat them and store on a covered baking sheet until ready to go into the oven.
- Sausage Pinwheels from Taste of Home
These buttery sausage pinwheels can be cooked straight from the freezer, meaning minimal prep on the day. Serve warm from the oven for the best results.
- Crockpot bacon queso Blanco dip from Jo Cooks
This simple dip is a busy cook’s dream! Just put all the ingredients into a crockpot and leave it to work its magic on low heat. The hardest part will be deciding which crackers to serve it with.
- Lasagna stuffed mushrooms from Sweet Peas and Saffron
All the flavors of lasagna, minus the carb-heavy pasta. They also make a fantastic lighter alternative to baked potatoes.
- Brown butter apple cheddar crescent rolls from Girl Versus Dough
These crescent rolls are way simpler to make than they look. They’re sure to please those with a sweet tooth and savory lovers alike.
- Marinated cheese from Recipes Worth Repeating
This yummy marinated cheese soaks up more flavor the longer it’s left for – it’s a make-ahead Thanksgiving joy you’ll come back to again and again.
- Pigs in a blanket wreath from Delish
Is there anything crescent rolls can’t do? This new take on pigs in blankets will look so decorative on the table – until they quickly disappear that is!
- Garlic pull-apart bread from Recipe Tin Eats
This pull-apart bread can be assembled and wrapped in foil before baking – perfect if you’re taking something for Thanksgiving as a guest.
- Homemade pimento cheese from Big Bear’s Wife
Pimento cheese is a real crowd-pleaser, serve with crackers or bread on the day, and use up the leftovers by making a killer grilled cheese.
- Spinach artichoke tartlets from Pudge Factor
These light and crispy tartlets are the ideal Thanksgiving appetizer for anyone who doesn’t want to fill up before the main course!
- Boozy cherry log from Good Housekeeping
We’re in such a cherries and cheese phase at the moment. This nutty cheese log will look gorgeous on the table. It can be made up the day before, and it works as a dessert or an appetizer (or both) just by changing the crackers. Although this recipe contains rum, you could easily omit the alcohol if you prefer.
- Prosciutto-wrapped asparagus appetizer from Fifteen Spatulas
Make-ahead appetizer accessories we love
Day Of The Week Food Labels
Reusable Storage Bags
Joseph Joseph Nested Plastic Containers
Go to page: