- Halloween Bundt Cake via Love Bakes Good Cakes
- Gummy Worm Ice Cubes via Taking Care of Monkey Business
With all of this scrumptious make ahead halloween party food, your guests are going to need some accompanying beverages. These gummy worm ice cubes take only a few minutes to create and will elevate any mocktail or cocktail. You can use food colouring to dye the water any color you wish. You can also use juice or kool-aid, that way when the ice starts to melt in your drink, it adds extra yummy flavor.
- Spider Taco Ring via Pocket Change Gourmet
- Bloody Good Cheesecake via Sugar Dish Me
- Chocolate Dipped Candy Corn Treats via Pint Sized Treasures
- Breadstick Bones via Retro Housewife Goas Green
So, this one looks a little complicated, but don’t worry this recipe utilises boxed cake mix 🤫 to make things quick and easy.
Many Halloween recipes you find online are more about appearance over taste. This recipe is the complete opposite. You may want to make a couple of these because the the tasty taco seasoning will mean this one is sure to be a big hit.
A delicious red velvet cheesecake baked on a chocolate crust and covered in a ‘bloody’ red homemade gel frosting.
Creative rice krispie treats that can be stored in an airtight container for a whole five days.
Rolled-out store-bought pizza dough makes this recipe a snap. Pair with your choice of sauces.
Our favorite Halloween party products
Black Disposable Cups
Halloween Drinking Straws
Pumpkin Swizzle Sticks